Monday 22 April 2013

Stop Making Sense of Sound

So tonight in rehearsals I had the most amazing experience of singing Talking Heads songs with the wonderful Sense of Sound Singers of which I am very proud to be a member of. Many things happened tonight, I opened my mouth a bit wider and noisier than normally and I wasn't singing, in other words I put my foot in it and didn't really mean what I said. I did apologise and hopefully have made amends although only verbally at this point.

So we sang 'Life During Wartime' not perhaps the best known from the album 'Stop Making Sense' but what song could fail to evoke incredible feelings and memories regarding this amazing album. I really enjoyed how fast we are now learning new music, our repertoire is growing faster by the day. Page 4 at least in B.W.M. of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment