Tuesday 23 April 2013

Patience

I wouldn't say I have ever really found myself to be particularly patient. I don't like waiting for things, it doesn't feel good and sometimes I get frustrated and annoyed. Hardly front cover stuff this I know, but still it really bothers me so instead of sitting here squeezing on the stress ball, and grinding my teeth, I thought I would share.

So waiting for things like phone calls or letters, some sort of communication can be frustrating but easy to distract yourself away from while waiting. Waiting for results of exams or tests and the likes can be annoying. It feels like someone else knows what you want to know but they just won't tell you to be awkward, which isn't the case.

Waiting for Summer (or even Spring) has been the hardest thing this year. Just to be able to spend the evening at home WITHOUT the heating on full blast has been a myth that never seems to happen. The first bumble bee of the year found it's way into the bedroom the other day. A sure sign of better weather to come. At last, not a day too soon. I want to camp, swim outdoors, go walking without a coat and gloves. In fact the sun is shining right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment